We all know that giving is better than receiving so I thought I'd share a list of my favorite ways to savor the holiday season:
- Decorating the tree with my mom with christmas music or movies on in the background (we use an artificial. my dad's anxiety would hit the roof if he had to deal with picking up pine needles from the floor).
- Watching Elf, The Holiday, and You've Got Mail. back to back, preferably.
- Watching all of the Ludachristmas episodes from 30 Rock and the Benihana christmas episode from The Office.
- Blasting christmas music in my car every day throughout December.
- Drinking soy peppermint mochas (in moderation!) while shopping.
- Sending christmas cards to friends.
- Donating to a local nonprofit organization.
- Picking the name of a child from the Angel Tree and buying him/her a christmas gift. (click here to find an angel tree in your area or donate to the organization)